ZAD TROLLA Koszalin
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.
ZAD TROLLA Koszalin

Forum miłośników gier bitewnych oraz strategicznych z Koszalina i regionu.

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja  Zaloguj  

Codex: Legion of the Damned

Go down 
4 posters
AutorWiadomość
Szczur
Troll
Troll

Liczba postów : 4126

Codex: Legion of the Damned Empty
PisanieTemat: Codex: Legion of the Damned   Codex: Legion of the Damned EmptySob Mar 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Nowy kodeks ktoś coś wie na ich temat, formacja co zawsze mi się podobała, więc może ktoś coś ma?
Powrót do góry Go down
GrimgorIronhide
Ork Shaman
GrimgorIronhide

Liczba postów : 873

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex: Legion of the Damned   Codex: Legion of the Damned EmptySob Mar 01, 2014 7:21 pm

W Białym Krasnoludzie jest zdjęcie okładki. Poza tym tajemnica jak wypadek Sikorskiego w Gibraltarze.
Powrót do góry Go down
MGM
Ogr Tyrant
MGM

Liczba postów : 2392

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex: Legion of the Damned   Codex: Legion of the Damned EmptySob Mar 01, 2014 8:36 pm

http://www.wh40k.pl/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=22431&start=450

Legion of the Damned.

FOC:
Elites 1-4
I nic więcej. Jak są Primary Detachment to scorują.

Sojusze:
Wszystkie imperialne armie są Batte Brothers, Allies of Convenience z Eldarami i Desperate Allies z Tau i DE

Przy Primary Detachmencie jeden sierak zostaje Warlordem:
1. Soul Blaze
2. Przy zdawaniu Feara przeciwnicy mają -1 do Ld za każdy oddział LotD powyżej pierwszego
3. Armourbane na bolterach wszelkiej maści (zwykły, heavy, storm, pistol, combi strzelający jako bolter) w oddziale
4. FNP 5+ na oddziale
5. Nie trzeba rzucać na rezerwy
6. Preferred Enemy

Relic:
FNP na oddziale. Jak przeciwnik w 12 calach nie zda Feara, Pinningu albo Morale to jeden losowy model z tego oddzialu ginie. Look Out, Sir można wykonać. Za każdego zabitego przeciwnika w ten sposób oddział dostaje bonus do FNP (do maksymalnego 2+) do końca tury

Sam oddział liczy pięciu chłopka + ewentualnie max 5 dokupionych.
Wchodzą z Deep Strike'a, można przerzucić scatterkę, nie mają Chapter Tactics, nie może dołączyć do niech IC, mają Inva na 3+, ignorują cover, Fear, Fearless, Slow and Purposeful.

Chyba tyle.
Powrót do góry Go down
Szczur
Troll
Troll

Liczba postów : 4126

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex: Legion of the Damned   Codex: Legion of the Damned EmptyNie Mar 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Czyżby 2 po inkwizycji armia co GK mają BB sojusz trza ich poczytać.
Powrót do góry Go down
Cezar
Ogr
Cezar

Liczba postów : 1412

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex: Legion of the Damned   Codex: Legion of the Damned EmptySro Mar 05, 2014 9:00 am

Odrobinkę bardzie dokładne podsumowanie za BOLS-em.

Cytat :
The book introduces yet another specialized Force Organizational Chart and special Allied Detachment, much like Codex: Inquisition. The FOC requires 1 Elites slot and allows you to take up to 3 more Elites. That's right, your single unit option is an Elites option.

Much like the Inquisition the Legion of the Damned form their own specialized detachment that doesn't use a standard allies slot. They can also be fielded as the primary detachment for your army, with a second Legion of the Damned group in the Legion of the Damned detachment slot netting you up to 8 units of Legion to control. If you do make the Legion your Primary Detachment, all Legion units are also scoring.

There is one problem with fielding a full Legion army though at the time of the release of the codex I'll go into a bit more under the unit specific rules, but it may change in the future. That said I did contact Games Workshop: Digital Editions about it via their Facebook so if anything changes I'll post an update to this article.

Now the Legion of course brings an allies chart of it's own to the mix, so let's give it a quick rundown:

Battle Brothers: Adepta Sororitas, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Grey Knights, Imperial Guard, Inquisition, Legion of the Damned, Space Marines, Space Wolves
Allies of Convenience: Eldar
Desperate Allies: Dark Eldar, Tau
Come the Apocalypse: Chaos Daemons, Chaos Marines, Necrons, Orks, Tyranids

Honestly not too many surprises considering the nature of the Legion. I'm just thankful for the inclusion of Sisters as Battle Brothers. Those poor nuns usually get left out in the cold on a lot of things so anything that gives them more options is always a plus in my book.

Warlord Traits

No, you didn't read that wrong, even though the Legion has no HQs, they do have Warlord Traits. If you're fielding the Legion of the Damned as your Primary Detachment then you nominate one of the Legionnaire Sergeants in your unit to be your Warlord. He then gets to roll on the Warlord Traits tables in the book or on the Legion's table, which I've provided below:
Inferno of Vengeance: Warlord and his unit have the Soul Blaze special rule
Aura of Fear: When taking Fear tests units in base contact with the Warlord's unit suffer a cumulative -1 penality to their leadership value for each friendly Legion of the Damned squad on the battlefield beyond the first (translation: max of -7 penalty)
Ethereal Bolts: The Warlord and his unit, have the Armorbane rule when firing the following weapons: bolt pistol, boltgun, storm bolter, heavy bolter or any combi-weapon firing as a boltgun.
Spectral Bulwark: The Warlord and his unit have the Feel no Pain (5+) special rule
Never Too Late, Never Too Early: Instead of making a reserve rule for the Warlord and his unit at the start of Turn Two the controlling player can instead decide if they want the unit to arrive that turn. If kept in Reserve the player can then choose if they want them to arrive or not on Turn Three. If still in Reserve on Turn Four, however, the unit must be deployed.
Retribution Made Manifest: The Warlord and his unit have the Preferred Enemy special rule.

Easily my favorite in this have to be Ethereal Bolts, just because of a unit being able to threaten any vehicle on the table with their Bolters (S4+2d6=Max 16, average being 11) is kind of hilarious. The only one I feel is a bit silly is the Never Too Late, Never Too Early, only because I don't see a lot of potential use for it. I could always be proven wrong though so I won't judge too hard, I'm just not able to think up a lot of uses for it right now.

Army List

Just in case you missed it, or skipped it earlier to come down here and see what army options there are, there is only one unit to choose from. It's an Elites choice called the Legion of the Damned Squad.

Coming standard with 5 models (4 Legionnaires and one Legionnaire Sergeant (who has the distinction of being 1 point better in Weapon Skill than is normal for a Space Marine Sergeant)) and the ability to take up to 5 additional Legionnaires this unit has a pretty good swath of rules and options. So let's take a quick look.

Standard wargear is, well standard. Everyone starts off with Power Armour, Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Frag and Krak Grenades, the same as you'd expect for Marines in pretty much any book at this point. The fun actually starts in the Special Rules:

Aid Unlooked For: Legion of the Damned does not benefit from Chapter Tactics, and they can't be joined by Independent characters. They always start the game in Reserve and always arrive by Deep Strike. When they arrive by Deep Strike you may re-roll the scatter dice if you wish.
Fear: Yes, it's the USR.
Fearless: USR once again.
Flaming Projectiles: Ranged attacks made by the Legion of the Damned have the Ignores Cover special rule.
Slow and Purposeful: Once again, a USR.
Unyielding Spectres: The Legion of the Damned have a 3+ invulnerable save.
Not too bad, except for one big issue:
Aid Unlooked For. Because this rule was apparently lifted straight from the Space Marine codex it creates a major problem for anyone who wants to run a pure Legion army. As it stands at the time of writing this means you automatically lose at the end of Turn 1 because your army is not allowed on the table any sooner than Turn 2, as per the Deep Strike Rules.

So unless/until this changes a pure Legion army isn't feasible outside of house rules and Apocalypse games.

So that problem aside, how can you equip your Legion units (beyond adding more Legionnaires of course)? Let's take a look:
- One Legionnaire may replace his boltgun with: Flamer, Meltagun or Plasmagun.
- A different Legionnaire may replace his boltgun with: Heavy Bolter, Heavy flamer, Multi-melta, Missile Launcher (comes with frag and krak, may upgrade to have flakk), Plasma cannon or Lascannon.
- The Legionnaire Sergeant may replace his boltgun with: Chainsword, Power weapon or Powerfist.
- The Legionnaire Seargeant may replace his bolt pistol and or melee weapon with: Storm Bolter, Combi-flamer/-grav/-melta/-plasma, Grav-pistol, Plasma pistol.
- One Legionnaire Sergeant may take the Animus Malorum.
Powrót do góry Go down
Cezar
Ogr
Cezar

Liczba postów : 1412

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex: Legion of the Damned   Codex: Legion of the Damned EmptyPon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Legioniści są już w formacie mobi na chomicku, jakby ktoś chciał  Smile .
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex: Legion of the Damned   Codex: Legion of the Damned Empty

Powrót do góry Go down

Codex: Legion of the Damned
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1