ZAD TROLLA Koszalin
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.
ZAD TROLLA Koszalin

Forum miłośników gier bitewnych oraz strategicznych z Koszalina i regionu.

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja  Zaloguj  

Codex : Inkwizycja

Go down 
+11
SkullBoy
Malatyn
Amittus
Iwoszki
Morvius
Tutek
Szczur
Bananovitch
łosiu
Konrad
Cezar
15 posters
Idź do strony : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutorWiadomość
Amittus
Ork
Amittus

Liczba postów : 444

Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySro Lut 16, 2011 5:16 pm

cokolwiek by to ni było da sie pokonac
patrzymy zawsze z perspektywy pojedynczej jednostki a w skali armii wyglada zupelnie inaczej, dostanie od jednego dostanie od drugiego i sie zlozy zupelnie mimochodem,
Jak mowi stare Polskie przysłowie "im są więksi tym więcej huku robią kiedy padają"Razz
Powrót do góry Go down
łosiu
Admin
łosiu

Liczba postów : 2696

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptyCzw Lut 17, 2011 10:16 am

Jasne. Ale musisz spojrzeć na to że prawdopodobnie ze dwa takie placki będą skakać po polu, a jest i reszta armi przeciwnika.

Jak ty skupiasz ogień na nich reszta wypluwa w ciebie.
Powrót do góry Go down
https://zadtrolla.forumpolish.com
Cezar
Ogr
Cezar

Liczba postów : 1412

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptyCzw Lut 17, 2011 11:39 am

Kolejna garść :

Cytat :
1) Hide and Appear. Regular GKs can move at an insane pace, even teleport across the board. Deny the opponent any targets as long as possible and then bamf right across the board to be in their face late in the game. Elite armies (which GK certainly are) generally overwhelm their opponents for short periods of time; by making the period of time that the game is actually interactive short, you increase the value of your army’s strengths.

2) Draigopalooza. Draigo makes Paladins troops. According to the rumors, Paladins can have 2+/2++ saves , Feel No Pain( WTF Suspect Suspect ) , and be all different models. On two wound models. So Draigo is the Warboss who gives you Terminator Nob Bikers. Let’s look at the bolter fire it takes to get one wound through. 1 wound requires 2 FNP saves, 2 FNP saves requires 12 armor saves, 12 armor saves requires 24 hits, 24 hits requires 36 shots from BS 4. BS 4 Plasma still requires 9 shots!

3) Coteaz Allows Henchman as Troops. Sure, Crusaders are wimpy T3 guys. But they have Stormshields, they are cheap, and they protect a ball of decent buddies who can shoot and chop things to bits. Since you’ll almost certainly want an Inquisitor to do evil things, having a cheaper scoring unit or two can’t hurt.

4) Purifiers Kill Everything! Nothing like seeing those two 30-man Stubborn IG blobs disintegrate as two Purifier squads contact them both and use Cleasing Flame to flambé ~85% of them (50% for the first one, then 50% of what is left after the first round of saves). And since Cleasing Flame is at the start of EVERY Assault phase, it handles certain high initiative low save problems very nicely, too.

5) Grand Masters Make Scoring Dread Knights. Having to fight Voltron is even worse when he is a scoring unit, because then you really do have to deal with him. And since you need 100,000 Plasma shots (more or less) to deal with the Paladins, it may not be simple to find the extra firepower to kill these guys.

6) Vindicares Loves You! Sure, there are armies that a Vindicare isn’t all that good against (Foot Orks come to mind). But the rest of us really do have characters that we want to keep their Invulnerable Saves and sergeants with Power Fists and other key models that we would prefer not to have killed from across the board. Not to mention the shot that averages like a 36” range Melta against anything (even Melta-proof) stuff in the game. I have read countless arguments about the Vindicare not being worth the points, but any model that can become the focus of an opposing army’s anxiety is worth the points to me.

7) Warp Quake Denial Zones. “Normal” Grey Knights can create areas that block teleport homers and force Mishaps on Deep Striking enemies. This is another power that allows you to control the tempo of the game and the location of the enemy; restricting the enemy’s ability to go wherever they want is one of the greatest assets a commander can have. More and more this will lead to the enemy getting restricted to the tiny killing ground that is ruled by the Paladins and Dread Knights…

Cool Razorbacks Ignore Shaken and Stunned on a Leadership 10 Psychic Test? This makes putting guns on AV 11 transports a lot more sensible – and it is already one of the most common army configurations around…

9) Brother Champion Heroic Sacrifice of Doom. One attack that removes the bad guy model from play, hitting Chapter Masters on a 3+. Sure, it only happens with the Brother Champion dies, but Abaddon was going to kill him anyway, and might as well go along for the ride. Bon Voyage Abby!

10) And You Thought Jaws of the World Wolf was Bad! Not only do the Librarians have a Jaws in Template form (much better for scaring every model in an expensive unit), Brother Captain Stern gets to explode every assault phase and kill EVERYTHING in a 6” radius that fails a Strength test. Sure, that is only 1/3rd of the Marines near him, but that means most characters are still at least twice as likely to fail against Stern’s power as against Jaws, and who hasn’t lost a Chapter Master or two against Jaws?

Nie podoba mi się to wszystko Evil or Very Mad Suspect .
Powrót do góry Go down
Cezar
Ogr
Cezar

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptyCzw Lut 17, 2011 11:45 am

Wybaczcie podwójnego posta, ale w jednym wyglądało by to dosyć nieczytelnie.

Cytat :
Hey everyone, Commissar Ciaphas recently posted up some rumors on Bolter and Chainsword. I just went through and attempted to compile everything that he posted, I hope I didn't miss anything.
Instead of commenting on each of the rumors, I will attempt to get another post up later on my overall thoughts, this is just a list. Also, be sure to check my last posts on the rumors, as I didn't cover things I already posted there, sorry.

HQ:
Brother-Captain Stern - 200 points:
WS6 BS5 S4 T4 W3 I5 A3 Ld10 Sv2+
Wargear:
-Terminator Armour; Iron Halo; Nemesis Force Weapon and Storm Bolter

Special Rules:
-Strands of Fate: Stern can reroll one to hit, to wound, or saving throw die PER PHASE. However, for every one you chose to roll, your enemy can reroll one of his own later in the game.
-Zone of Banishment: Psychic Power used in the assault phase in place of his CC attacks. ALL models within 6" (Friendly and enemy, and himself!) must take a Strength test. Those that fail are dragged into the Warp and removed from play. Daemons must reroll successful saves.

Castellan Garran Crowe – 150pts:
WS8 BS4 S4 T4 W2 I6 A* Ld10 Sv2+
-Head and Brotherhood Champion of the Purifier Order

Wargear:
-Wielder of The Blade of Antwyr, a super daemon sword that not only attracts heretics and daemons like flies, but tries to corrupt and possess the wielder, thus it was entrusted to the Purifiers to keep safe. Crowe is the only one with the fortitude to keep it under control.
-Artificer Armour; Frak, Krak, and Psyk-Out Grenades, Storm Bolter; Iron Halo
-The Blade of Antwyr: Close Combat Weapon, but the turn his unit GETS assaulted they gain Furious Charge and re-roll all failed to hit rolls for that Assault Phase
-Master Swordsman: His CC attacks are Rending and Rend on a 4+

Special Rules:
-All the rules a regular Brotherhood Champion has
-Purifiers are TROOPS with Castellan Crowe

Psychic Powers:
-Hammerhand, Cleansing Flame, Heroic Sacrifice

Grand Master Mordrack – 200pts:
WS6 BS6 S4 T4 W4 I5 A4 Ld10 Sv2+
-He has the usual GM equipment plus a MC Daemonhammer
Special Rules:
-Usual GM rules
-First to the Fray: If he deploys via Deepstrike, he and his unit arrive first turn and does not scatter
-Ghostly Bodyguard: These be Ghost Knights. They count as Terminators (Regular, not Paladin) but have Stealth, one unit only. Mordrak acts as an upgrade character for them until such point as they are all dead. If Mordrak suffers an unsaved wound, at the end of the phase roll a d3. If the result is equal to or greater than his remaining wounds a Ghost Knight appears. You place it in coherent with him and it counts as part of his unit. Default wargear, no upgrades. Placed in B2B contact with the enemy unit Modrak is fighting or within 1" of him otherwise. If you don't have a GK on hand, or there's no room, they don't materialize. It's possible to materialize mid assault apparently, and if the GK does, he can make an attack if the wound was caused by an attack of I5 or higher. If not, he just appears. If Mordrak dies, the Ghost Knights disappear.

Ghost Knights are 32 pts each and can be upgraded.

Psychic Power:
-Hammerhand, Psychic Communion

Lord Draigo – 275pts.: (Mephiston-like)
WS7 BS6 S5 T5 W4 I5 A5 Ld10 Sv2+
Wargear:
-Titan Sword (str 10 vs demons and psykers), Storm Shield, Frag, Krak, Psyk-out grenades
Special Rules:
-Psychic Mastery 2, Eternal Warrior
-Lord of Titan (take Paladins as troops)
Psychic Powers:
-Hammerhand, Psychic Communion, Cleansing Flame

Brotherhood Champion – 100 pts.:
Wargear:
-Artificer Armour; Nemesis Force Weapon; Iron Halo

Special Rules:
The Perfect Warrior: In the assault phase, after the move but before the hits, the Brotherhood Champ MUST select a stance from the following list:
-Sword Storm - The BC makes an attack on all models in B2B contact with him (But he doesn't get the bonus for charging)
-Blade Shield - Can't attack, but gets to reroll ALL failed saves until the end of the phase
-Rapier Strike - Champ makes D3 (Or D3+1 if he charged) attacks at I10 that MUST be directed at an MC or Independent Character in B2B contact.

Psychic Powers:
-Hammerhand, Heroic Sacrifice

Grandmaster – 175 pts.:
WS6 BS6 S4 T4 W3 I5 A3 Ld10 Sv2+
Wargear:

Special Rules:
-Psychic Mastery Level 2

The Grand Strategy is the ability of the Grand Master to give one of four special rules to D3 units (Infantry, Jump Infantry, MCs, or Walkers, NOT Inquis. Warbands, ICs, or Modrak's Ghost Knights). The rules are:
-Hammer of Righteousness: Nominated unit re-rolls to wound rolls of 1 for the duration of the game
-Shield of Blades: Target unit gets Counter Attack
-Spear of Light: Target unit gets Scouts
-Unyielding Anvil: Target unit gains Scoring

Psychic Powers:

Options:
-Psycannon, Incinerator, Psilencer, Servo Skulls (Up to 3), Blind Grenades, meltabombs, digital weapons, psybolt ammo, empyraen brain mines, psychostroke or rad grenades(?), an Orbital Strike Relay, and Master Crafted Weapons

Brother Captain – 150 pts.:
WS6 BS5 S4 T4 W3 I5 A3 Ld10 Sv2+
Wargear:

Special Rules:
-Psychic Mastery Level 1

Psychic Powers:

Options:
Psycannon, Incinerator, Psilencer, Servo Skulls (Up to 3), Blind Grenades, meltabombs, digital weapons, psybolt ammo, empyraen brain mines, psychostroke or rad(?) grenades, an Orbital Strike Relay, and Master Crafted Weapons

Librarian – 150 pts.:
WS5 BS4 S4 T4 W2 I4 A2 Ld10 Sv2+
Options:
Upgrade to Level 3 for +50 points. Add Psychic Powers for +5 points each

Psychic Powers:
-Hammerhand

Inquisitor Valeria of the Ordo Xenos
W4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A3(5) Ld10 Sv3+
Special Rules:
-Stubborn

Wargear:
-Power Armour; Frag, Krak, & Psyk-Out Nades; Laspistol
-Graviton Pistol: Range: 12" Strength: 10 AP: 1 Type: Pistol, One Shot
-Runes of Destiny: ALL (Armour or invul) Successful saves against her shooting or CC attacks must be rerolled.
-Dagger of Midnight: Grants +2A (Included in profile) that MUST be rolled with different colored dice (Or separate I suppose) because if she rolls doubles with them, the attacks hit her instead.
-Hyperstone Maze: Can be used once per game in lieu of her CC attacks. Must be directed towards a character or MC in B2B contact. Target must roll a d6 and roll equal to or below their remaining wounds or be "trapped in the maze forever" AKA removed from play.
-Forceshield: 4+ Invul save

Elites:
Grey Knight Purifier Squad – 120 pts. for 5, inc. Knight of Flame (+1 Attack/Ld), 24 points per model
WS4 BS4 S4 T4 W1 I4 A2 Ld9 Sv 3+
Options:
-For every five:
-Psycannon – 20 points

-Incinerator – Free
-Psilencer – Free
-Halberds (+1 I) – 2 points/model
Psychic Powers:
-Hammerhand, Cleansing Flame

Grey Knight Paladin – 55 points per model
WS4 BS4 S4 T4 W2 I4 A2 Ld9 Sv 2+/5++
Options:
-For every five:
-Psycannon
-Incinerator
-Psilencer
-Warding Staves

-Apothecary - +75 points (so 130)
Psychic Powers:
-Hammerhand

Venerable Dreadnought – 175 pts.
As C:SM but with Fortitude and the option for Reinforced Aegis Armour (-4 Ld on Psychic Tests for nearby enemy psykers)

Daemonhosts:
WS3 BS3 S4 T4 W1 I3 A1 Ld8 Sv-
-Fearsome Claws and Runic Chains (CC weapons)
-Warp Shield : 5+ Invul Save
-Daemonic Power: Roll a d6 on the start of each of YOUR turns, all Daemonhosts in your unit gain one of the following until your next turn unless otherwise stated:
-1: Re-Knit Host Form - Feel No Pain
-2 Warp Grasp: No Armour saves against Daemonhost's CC attacks
-3 Daemonic Speed: Fleet & I10
-4 Warp Strength: Strength 6
-5 Energy Torrent: Shooting attack: 24" S4 AP3 Assault 1, Blast
-6 Unholy Gaze: Shooting Attack: 24" S8 AP- Assault 1

Assassins:
WS8 BS8 S4 T4 W2 I7 A4 Ld10 Sv 4+
Move Through Cover, Fleet, Fearless, Uncanny Reflexes (4+ Invulnerable)

Vindicare:
-Stealth, Infiltrate
-Deadshot: The Vindicare's player picks who he hits, not the opposing player.
-Blind Grenades
-Exitus Pistol: 12" S: X AP:1 Pistol, Sniper
-Exitus Rifle: 36" S:X AP: 1 Sniper, Heavy 1
-Rounds: Must Declare which round before rolling to hit
-Hellfire: 2+ to wound
-Shieldbreaker: Takes no damage, but PERMANENTLY removes Invul saves granted by items or wargear
-Turbo-Penetrator: Inflicts 2 wounds on any non-vehicle model wounded. Has penetration of 4D6 against vehicles!

Cadillus:
-C'Tan Phase Blade: Power Weapon. Instant Death against unsaved wounds regardless of Toughness
-Neural Shredder: Template S8 AP 1 Pistol Hits are resolved against Leadership not Toughness. Can't hurt vehicles.
-Polymorphine: When the assassin arrives from reserve, choose an enemy unit. Chosen unit immediately takes D6 S4 AP 2 hits. Then the assassin is placed anywhere within 3" using Deepstrike rules but does not scatter.
-Hit and Run and Stealth

Cullexus:
-Psyk-Out Nades, Psyocculum
-Animus Speculum: 12" S5 AP1 Assault 2. For every psyker within 12" of the assassin, add 2+ to the Speculum's assault value
-Etherium: Any unit wishing to shoot or use a psychic power on the Cullexus must pass an LD test on 3d6 (Vehicles count as LD10). If the test is failed they can't target the assassin but can target others.

Eversor:
-Neuro Gauntlet: Counts as Lightning Claw
-Frenzon: Gain d6 attacks on the turn they charge instead of 1
-Meltabombs
-Furious Charge
-Executioner Pistol: 12" S4 AP2 Pistol, Poisoned (2+)

Troops:
Grey Knight Strike Squad – 100 pts. for 5, inc. Justicar (+1 Attack/Ld), 20 points per model
WS4 BS4 S4 T4 W1 I4 A1 Ld8 Sv 3+
Options:
-For every five:
-Psilencer - Free
-Psycannon – 20 points
-Incinerator – 10 points

-Personal Teleporters – 6 pts/model (Count as Jump Infantry, may move 30” once but no assaulting)
-Halberds (+1 I) – 5 pts/model

Psychic Powers:
-Hammerhand, Warp Quake

Grey Knight Terminator Squad – 200 pts. for 5, 40 points per model
WS4 BS4 S4 T4 W1 I4 A2 Ld9 Sv 2+/5++
Options:
-For every five:
-Psycannons/Incinerators
-Warding Staves

Psychic Powers:
-Hammerhand

Heavy Support:
Grey Knight Purgation Squad – 100 pts. for 5, inc. Justicar (+1 Attack/Ld), 20 points per model
WS4 BS4 S4 T4 W1 I4 A1 Ld8 Sv 3+
Options:
-Psilencer – 10 points
-Psycannon – 20 points
-Incinerator – Free

Psychic Powers:
-Hammerhand, Astral Aim

Dreadknight – 135 pts.
Wargear:
-Two Nemesis Doomfists as default.
-Also, Dreadknight Armour: 2+/4++

Options:
-Heavy Psycannon - 40
-Gatling Psilencer - 35
-Heavy Incinerator - 30
-Nemesis Daemonhammer - 10
-Nemesis Greatsword - 25
-Personal Teleporter – 75

Dreadnought – 115 pts.
As C:SM but with Fortitude psychic power.

Wargear:
-Storm Bolter: Counts as a pistol in close-combat
-Nemesis Halberd: +1 Initiative
-Nemesis Daemonhammer: +1 Strength
-Nemesis Falchions: Force Lightning Claws
-Nemesis Warding Stave: Power weapon that conveys a 2++ Invulnerable save. They're 25-20 points per depending on the squad.
-Daemonhammer - This entry confuses me. There's both a Nemesis Daemonhammer and a regular Daemonhammer, but as far as I know, this one is a Thunderhammer with Daemonbane.

-Psyk-Out Grenades reduce morale of the unit attacked
-Psybolt Ammo ignores invulnerable saves

That's everything. Big thanks to Commissar Caphias and everyone who asked questions. Anything seem super ridiculous or good? Comment away.
Xethik
A to podoba mi się jeszcze mniej Evil or Very Mad .
Powrót do góry Go down
łosiu
Admin
łosiu

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptyCzw Lut 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Pfffff. Przyjmuję na klatę.

Drogie troopsy (chociaz z JP już do przełknięcia). Wszystko drogie.
Termosy w normalnej cenie.
Libara 150 + dodatki = liczyć 200

Calliduska straciła popychaczkę.

Nie ma masakry. Ale pewnie prędzej teraz się pojawią niż kiedyś.

Pod warunkiem of coz, że to się sprawdzi.
Powrót do góry Go down
Szczur
Troll
Troll

Liczba postów : 4126

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptyCzw Lut 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Spoko pewnie się sprawdzi, ale jakieś małe różnice punktowe i nagle się okaże, że jak kiedyś 200 punkciorów za 5 chłopa z psycanonem Razz
Powrót do góry Go down
Amittus
Ork
Amittus

Liczba postów : 444

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptyPią Lut 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Blog Blood of Kittens umieścił kilka - ponoć - zweryfikowanych plotek na temat Grey Knights:

- Nemesis Ward Staff może być wykupiony tylko dla jednego GK w składzie
- prawdopodobnie terminatorzy GK nie będą mieli Storms Shields - oznacza to +5 invul saves. Zamiast tego dostaniemy nemesis force weapons dające +1 na wszystkie invul saves, co daje save +4 w CC
- Paladin Captain będzie najdroższym punktowo modelem w kodeksie
- Dread Knight MC nie będzie mógł być wstawiony do Stormravena
Powrót do góry Go down
Morvius
Goblin boss
Morvius

Liczba postów : 241

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 11:19 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQ7HVDY4
Wygląda na skan codexu. Przeleciałem po łebkach i wygląda na to, że demony mają przesrane Laughing .

Edit:
Tak patrzę, że tutaj jakoś dziwnie się to wkleiło. Jak otwieracie to w pasku usuńcie "http://adf.ly/246619" i będzie git. Chyba, że to tylko u mnie tak się robi...
Powrót do góry Go down
Tutek
Ork Shaman
Tutek

Liczba postów : 947

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Ale urwał nich nawet rhinosy maja psyhic powery Rolling Eyes

Tak względnie przeleciałem i się zastanawiam nad ewentualnym zbieraniem tej armi (BT mam tyle co kot napłakał). Wydaje się raczej tania w złotówkach Twisted Evil
Powrót do góry Go down
Szczur
Troll
Troll

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Niezłe, pojazdy z opcją ignora crew skaken i stuned hmm Smile
No te termosy w Troopsach to już trochę zboczenie.
Widzę, że GW coraz bardziej wprowadza strategie pojedynczych siepaczy: SW - chyba Lone Wolf czy jakoś tak, a teraz w DH - Paladyni Smile
Powrót do góry Go down
Szczur
Troll
Troll

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Goglem napisał:
Ale urwał nich nawet rhinosy maja psyhic powery Rolling Eyes

Tak względnie przeleciałem i się zastanawiam nad ewentualnym zbieraniem tej armi (BT mam tyle co kot napłakał). Wydaje się raczej tania w złotówkach Twisted Evil

Jak wydadzą w jak poprzedni podręcznik to za skład 5 metalowych min 120zł, a za 5 termosów 200 zł, no nie wiem czy tania w zakupie.
Powrót do góry Go down
Morvius
Goblin boss
Morvius

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Większość pewnie wyjdzie w plastiku, z tym że termosy będą pewnie po ~150 zeta, metalowe kozaki ~50, PA ~90.

Psychic powers jak dla mnie trochę za mocne (paszcza-templatka, która wbija autopenke? Suspect ). Do tego 100 pts za gości z PW i przy niezłych wiatrach mających 5S w szarży Smile . Tesco dreadknight 130.

Przeoczyłem czy nie ma czapli?
Powrót do góry Go down
Szczur
Troll
Troll

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 6:39 pm

A powiedz po co im chapla?? mają już wiele ciekawostek Smile
Powrót do góry Go down
Morvius
Goblin boss
Morvius

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Czapla ogólnie jest fajny w każdych marinsach Smile .

W opisie nic nie ma, że razor jest fast, a w spisie na końcu już jest. W opisie purgation squads stoi, że GK ma 2A, a w spisie już tylko 1. Suspect Posrane zasady czy dziwne bugi?
Powrót do góry Go down
łosiu
Admin
łosiu

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Czapla jest tylko marynatów (nie licze SW i BT). A DH to inkwizycja.

Dred knight nie jest wcale tesco. Chyba, że na golasa. A taki jest bez sensu. Ja liczę go na jekaies 250 pts. Dwie bronie - bo jako monster z dwóch może strzelać. No i JP za 60 pts.

Chyba, że armia będzie SAFH'owa - a raczej nie zapowiada się bo większość broni mają pestkowych ze średnim zasięgiem.

Nie detronizuję ich, ale z tych wypowiedzi wychodzi fajna armia na papierze i to wszystko. Nie umywają się do nowych BA i SW. Cały czas są silne armie Eldarów i CSM. A darki biorą ich bez mydła.
Powrót do góry Go down
Morvius
Goblin boss
Morvius

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 7:20 pm

To codex Grey Knights, którzy są na usługach =][= ale są jednocześnie zakonem SM (666 chyba Twisted Evil ). Mają normalnie czaple jak inne zakony.

SAFH rzeczywiście specjalnie nie widać.

Na razie jesteśmy na etapie "pszszegiętttte", ale ogólnie wydaje się, że będzie to konkretna armia.
Powrót do góry Go down
Bananovitch
Troll
Troll
Bananovitch

Liczba postów : 3818

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySob Lut 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Cytat :
To codex Grey Knights, którzy są na usługach =][= ale są jednocześnie zakonem SM (666 chyba Twisted Evil )

Konkretnie są zakonem 666. Fundacji.

Cytat :
Na razie jesteśmy na etapie "pszszegiętttte", ale ogólnie wydaje się, że będzie to konkretna armia.

Niedługo jak będą konkretniejsze ploty będziemy na etapie "ale to drogie i do dupy" Razz
Powrót do góry Go down
Szczur
Troll
Troll

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptyNie Lut 20, 2011 10:19 am

Morvius napisał:

Przeoczyłem czy nie ma czapli?

Mają coś na wzór chapli: BrootherHodd Champion, 1w ale zasady zbliżone do czapli też daje przerzuty hita oddziałowi.
Powrót do góry Go down
Cezar
Ogr
Cezar

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptyPią Lut 25, 2011 11:53 am

Co do przegiętosci - nie wiem, ten PDF wyglada na cokolwiek wersję beta ( chociażby XX w odniesieniach do stron czasami ), poza tym nie ma zbrojowni i nie wiem jak będą działać różnorakie zabawki. Niemniej już teraz kilka rzeczy niezłe zadatki na przegiętość ma - chociażby rycerze z ich mocą pozwalajaca wyczyścić czasem i 1/3 wrogiego oddziału zanim jeszcze ktokolwiek z wrogów choćby kiwnie palcem. Astral aim purgatorów jak psi-kanony mają rzeczywiście mieć zapowiadany profil też może być niezły.

Z rzeczy które mi się nie podobają :

Psychic powery - te tradycyjnie pisał chyba jakiś wyjątkowo niewyżyty power gamer Rolling Eyes . Marines mają moc dajacą librze 10 inicjatywy ? Damy GK taką samą tylko działająca na cały odział Rolling Eyes . Marines mają moc dajacą siłę i 2k6 na penkę librze ? Damy GK taką samą, tylko działającą na cały odział Rolling Eyes ... No i warp rift czyli templatko-jawsy ( marne pocieszenie, że przynajmniej nie może snajpować modeli ) Choć nie powiem bardzo mnie tu zdziwił brak null zona ( co jak co, ale TA moc by do inkwizycji bardzo pasowała ).

Koszty - ok, w większości są całkiem konkretne ( pozytywnie zaskoczył mnie np. apotekariusz - po tym co się wyprawiało u BA jest sporo lepiej - ok, paladyn ma 2 W, ale 135 pkt. to na pewno o wieeeeele lepsza wycena niż praktycznie identyczny priest bladych za 85 [ nie wspominając już o tym, że drugi daje oprócz FnP jeszcze FC, i nie tylko swojemu oddziałowi, ale też wszystkim innym w poblizu ]). No i takie okazjonalne kfiatki jak serwitor z H.bolterem za 10 pkt. gdy identyczny ( do tego dokupywany do dość plewnego techpriesta ) już nagle 35 Rolling Eyes ... Albo libra tańszy o 25 pkt od identycznie wyposażonego libry SM. Zaś techmarin szaraków dla odmiany jest sporo za drogi ( moc na przerzuty napraw jest miła, ale żeby podbijała kosz o 30 pkt Suspect ?

No i do Evil or Very Mad Shocked Rolling Eyes Question Suspect No Mad - czemu zabrali sojusze ?

Zaś z rzeczy które mi się podobają :

Henchmen warband - odział który mnie po prostu urzekł. 10 różnorakich profesji do dowolnego skonfigurowania w przedziale 3-12 modeli. Do tego większość opcji jest naprawdę tania, ciekawa i warta rozpatrzenia ? 5 melt z sensownym buforem ran za mniej niż 100 pkt + transporter ? 10 plazm za mniej niż 150 ? Brałbym zawsze ...

No i sami inkwizytorzy - wszystkie 3 ordo do wyboru, każde z swoim zasobem sprzętu, do tego sam inki jest bazowo bardzo tani, więc nawet dość dopasiony ma sensowną cenę.
Powrót do góry Go down
Morvius
Goblin boss
Morvius

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptyWto Mar 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 Attachment
Jutro chyba pojawią się zdjęcia modeli na GW.
Powrót do góry Go down
Cezar
Ogr
Cezar

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySro Mar 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Po brzydocie okładki BA to wszystko jest ładne.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/landingArmy.jsp?catId=cat1140001&rootCatGameStyle=

Pierwsze modele już do kupienia.
Powrót do góry Go down
łosiu
Admin
łosiu

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySro Mar 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Modele wyglądają zacnie. Jak zwykle ostatnio i jak zwykle u GK.
Powrót do góry Go down
Cezar
Ogr
Cezar

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySro Mar 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Termosy i szaraki super, ale dredknight niespecjalnie mi się podoba. Jest za wysoki, za chudy, ma zbyt odsłoniętego pilota , i ogólnie nie pasuje do ogólnie dość klockowatego "dizajnu" 40K.
Powrót do góry Go down
Morvius
Goblin boss
Morvius

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySro Mar 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Fajnie fajnie. Termosy średnie, ale PAGK super. DK niezły. Ale spodziewałem się większej zajebistości.
Powrót do góry Go down
Bananovitch
Troll
Troll
Bananovitch

Liczba postów : 3818

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 EmptySro Mar 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Morvius napisał:
Fajnie fajnie. Termosy średnie, ale PAGK super. DK niezły. Ale spodziewałem się większej zajebistości.

+1. Termosy w stosunku do PAGK wyglądają biedacko.
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: Codex : Inkwizycja   Codex : Inkwizycja - Page 3 Empty

Powrót do góry Go down

Codex : Inkwizycja
Powrót do góry 
Strona 3 z 6Idź do strony : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next